1. This email disclaimer legal notice is governed by the law of South Africa and is binding and enforceable on the recipient in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (“ECT”) – Act 25 of 2002.
2. The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd, unless clearly stated as being that of the company’s where the sender is authorised to do so by the board of directors. If this email message was used for any purposes unrelated to official business, the sender shall take full responsibility in his/her sole and personal capacity.
3. This email contains confidential information which is the property of Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd and is intended for the attention and use of the addressee only. No person, other than the recipient (indicated by the sender) may use the contents of this message.
4. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this email message or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited.
5. Should you have received this email in error, please delete it including any attachments and notify the sender immediately. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
6. Under no circumstances will Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. The email address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed to a 3rd party or incorporated into any database or mailing list for bulk mailings and/or other marketing practices without the prior written consent of the sender or Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd.
8. Any contracts/agreements concluded with Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once a written agreement has been concluded which has been witnessed and signed by an authorised representative of Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd.
9. No warranties are made or implied that any employee of Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd was authorised to make this communication or enter into an agreement on behalf of Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd.
10. No email correspondence sent to Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd shall be deemed to have been received until Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd has responded thereto. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
11. Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to intercept, block, delete and monitor all communications, including incoming and outgoing email messages that traverse its network.
12. Information disclosures required by law:
Full name of company: Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 2002/000293/07
Country of incorporation: Republic of South Africa
Directors: H.B.McArthur & P.Geddess.
Street address: 1st Floor, Cedarwood House, Ballywoods Office Park, Bryanston, South Africa
13. Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd makes use of IT governance policies which all employees are required to abide by. If you have received unsolicited mail from an address @sonovisionstudios.com, @sonovisionstudios.co.za, @sonovision.co.za, a chain letter or material you consider to be offensive or unacceptable please notify [email protected] so that the appropriate action may be taken.
14. This email disclaimer / legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) received by employees or contractors utilising the communications facilities of Sonovision Studios (Pty) Ltd.
(C) Copyright Sonovision Studios. All rights reserved.